I purchased a Pepperoni Pizza (3) on 9/12/2017 in Leesburg florida 610 N Palmetto Dr Leesburg fl 34748 The pizza had a really funny taste to it.tasted sour.

I checked the date on the pizza and the date on the pizza 7/27/2016 on all of them. I didn't check the dates because i didn't think you all would be selling over 1yr old pizza . I called the store and they associate Ashley stated that i could bring it back and get my money back or pick a different one. The pizza was only $1.00.

but the fact that you all are selling old food is unacceptable. And you all need to be aware of what going on. How could you all even make this type of mistake?

A year plus more?If you look at the Box there is another 8 up there and it look totally different from the expiration date.

Review about: Clover Valley Pepperoni Pizza.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Dollar General Corporation - Most disgusting Dollar General Dollar General Corporation "I went to pick up a few things at the Dollar General on King Hill Ave.in St Joseph Mo.on Sept.15. The store was a fithy mess,shelves half emty and the..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category Dollar General Corporation "I have a picture of myself and a girlfriend entering a Dollar General store in paradise, ca.95969 and it was plastered on the internet as theives from your manager trish.i..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Store conditions deteriorating Dollar General Corporation "What has happened to our LaBelle, Fl 'Dollar General Marketplace' store?! It opened to a great deal of fanfare two+ years ago, and proved to be a clean, well stocked,..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Hairy clump Dollar General Corporation " When I opened a can of Clover Valley cream of mushroom soup to add to my dish I noticed a dark clump with hair fibers attached to it. ..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more