Central City, Nebraska
2.9
Layout of Store

My nieces and I went to the store in Central City, NE and we were smelling all the different air fresheners in the Halloween aisle. My niece sprayed herself with one of the Glade Pumpkin scents, and the GM came over and said not to spray things.

So we left that aisle and continued our shopping. While shopping I started to notice that every isle we went to shortly behind us was either the GM or another employee. After about 20 minutes of this, I got angry and set my stuff down in an aisle. Then the GM who was watching, put the stuff back were it went.

Then my nieces had some items in their hands, so I bought their stuff.

I will personally never shop at this store again. The GM is always rude to me when I shop here, and I am tired of being treated poorly at a store I shop at regularly.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general corporation staff and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Dollar General Corporation needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments