Indialantic,Florida

I want to report a situation that happened to me in your store. On October 17, 2015 I was at the Indialantic Shopping Center using laundromat services.

I decided to stop by Dollar General. I shopped around and decided to purchase a couple of items. When I was ready to pay I opened my bag to take out my wallet. Your store’s manager saw inside my purse Fabric Detergents and asked if items belonged to the store.

I answer him “NO” he persist by asking to handle him the item so he can revise them. I just took one item out to show him that they were used. He persisted in the other item so I showed him in order for him to stop asking me in front of other customers. I felt scare, embarrass and harass.

He had no rights to make me do that. I am not a thief. I hated how he made me feel in front of my daughters and other customers. He had no right to expose me to this situation because he never saw me putting anything that belongs to the store in my purse.

I never open my purse inside the store for him to react this way. He had no right.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Staff.