Indialantic, Florida

I want to report a situation that happened to me in your store. On October 17, 2015 I was at the Indialantic Shopping Center using laundromat services.

I decided to stop by Dollar General. I shopped around and decided to purchase a couple of items. When I was ready to pay I opened my bag to take out my wallet. Your store’s manager saw inside my purse Fabric Detergents and asked if items belonged to the store.

I answer him “NO” he persist by asking to handle him the item so he can revise them. I just took one item out to show him that they were used. He persisted in the other item so I showed him in order for him to stop asking me in front of other customers. I felt scare, embarrass and harass.

He had no rights to make me do that. I am not a thief. I hated how he made me feel in front of my daughters and other customers. He had no right to expose me to this situation because he never saw me putting anything that belongs to the store in my purse.

I never open my purse inside the store for him to react this way. He had no right.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of staff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general staff. Dollar General Corporation needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments