Ease of Use
Layout of Store

One nite after I clocked in the key holder informed me I had to run register and put totes away meanwhile I was working with an injured hand of my own doing while at home. No problem there but when my line of customers stretched over 15 people I asked for her assistance.

She claims not to have heard me both times I yelled for her and the store was fairly quiet that nite.. long story short I said if her being rude and nasty towards myself I would rather quit. I really didn't want to . She waits until I go outside for a cigarette when she gets into my face yelling at Nevin front of customers.

Mind you I've built a report with my customers and she's here screaming I can't curse with my customers but that's how we talk they enjoy it. Next day after I left and clocked out after 2 hours the store manager doesn't even try to talk with me he laughs about.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 06, 2017.

Comments

offconsumerpissed

It's quite amazing that people in this world think they are being "harassed" because they are asked to...what's the word?...work. If being a cashier at DOLLAR GENERAL is too stressful, you need to reevaluate your life. Of course, the alternative is you on welfare (if you aren't already,) so I guess us normal folks are just out of luck either way.