Dollar General Corporation - Hairy clump
When I opened a can of Clover Valley cream of mushroom soup to add to my dish I noticed a dark clump with hair fibers attached to it.It looked like part of an animal or a hairy wart.
I called the 100% happy guaranteed # on the can and was told someone would contact me in 24hrs. He didn't seem to care that we are all gagging from discuss. This item was purchased at a local Dollar General store.
Never again will I purchase this brand or shop at The Dollar General.This is Nasty and is not accepted!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Hairy clump
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Clover Valley Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "I do not think it is acceptable for dollar general managers to speak about their customers in this manner on social media . I shop these stores and live in..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."