i had a coupon for a free tube of poly grip didnt see right away they still charged me for it so went back the lady went to a tape and showed me she didnt see a coupon and i told her that wasnt the lady that checked me out i was in there 2 days ago i discribed what the woman looked like and she said that would be marsha and said that was the number on the receipefor that tape she must have put the wrong number in she made me feel like a *** like i was lieing this woman should be fired she wouldnt do any thing about a very horribe person she was to me and i still have my receipt you can see it didnt take itoff i am pissed and not done yet if nothing is done.

i will take this further its the point and she should not treat costumers like that i spend a lot of money in this store

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dollar general corporation coupon from Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2 and wants Dollar General Corporation to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments