Dollar General at 1921 Dunn Ave in Jacksonville, Florida ground is not maintained. There are old tires, weeds very high, trash everywhere. I made a visit to this Dollar General early in the morning and notice trash from several days still on the ground. Someone needs to get this cleaned up, it is bringing our neighborhood down.

I talked to the manager who told me that they must put in an order to have the grass cut and yard cleaned, but the company is not doing a good job. They last told them the grounds were wet and they could not cut the grass.

I am not sure why the would not cut the hedges, which are growing wild.

This person wrote the review because of "grounds are not kept" at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments