4.8
Layout of Store

you have sales on gift cards (taco bell burger king an others) buy 2 get $10 off the store here in bryan ohio wont sell them cause they said they don't know how?? don't you think you would figure it out by calling corporate instead of pulling them or refusing to sell.

I want to know if you are still going to honor this since sale goes off tomorrow I wanted some so how do I go about getting them. you can call me at 4192124384 to discuss this matter I am very upset with how this was taken care of

This reviewer shared experience about "not knowing how to sell a sale item" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. The most disappointing about dollar general corporation deal at Dollar General Corporation was way they couldnt handle sale items Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments