3.8

Store on Lake June and Peachtree in Balch Springs Texas is the worst I have ever shopped in! You can't get down the isles for the boxes and things on the floor, the manager named KIKI has her wife there half the time working putting things up.

They have different people working every time I go in there. If I didn't live across the street I would never go back. The floor is so nasty. Please clean up the place!

I can't believe Dollar General has a store like this! Trash all around inside and outside of the store.

The baskets are always scattered all over the parking lot. Thanks for listening

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. The most disappointing about dollar general corporation manager at Dollar General Corporation was kiki the manager and filthy store Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments