Dollar General Corporation - False Advertisement $2 Bath Towels
I received my weekly flyer in the mail advertising Dollar General had $2 Bath Towels.I received the flyer on Wednesday and been looking forward to Sunday to purchase this item.
When arriving at the store to purchase, the cashier did not know about the item, she looked at the flyer and then proceeded to find the Bath Towels. She did not see them on the shelf, so she looked in the back. She said the store must not have received them. I tried a different store and the same thing, I called another Dollar General in the area, also the same thing.
The towels were not delivered to any of the stores in my area, yet they are advertising them.
I asked for a rain check on the items and the manager at one of the stores said Dollar General does not do rain checks.I am very disappointed because I was looking forward to making this purchase.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- False Advertisement
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Dollar General Corporation Weekly Ad
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is totally scam and fake site. I have more than 80euro in my balance. But i cant withdraw it.Dont believe graybux.com. Its completely scam. So they not allow forum..."
- "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..."
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "I have the Babi Italia eastside lifestyle crib color cinnamon. I am looking for the conversion kit to convert to a full size bed. I am being told by Babies..."
- "Our initial post must have ran-out-- even though I provided an update to Pissed.com. Deckmasters returned to the job (a few days, one hour here and one..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."