2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went to the dollar general on Montvale Road yesterday about 7. I go into this store about every single day.

I have to say the woman who keeps saying she is the assistant manager. needs to be trained in customer service. She is the rudest person I have ever met in my whole life. She doesnt ever help.

I have been in there at least 4 times when there has been a long line and she just walks past it and never opens her register, and leaves it up to the other cashiers. The store looks AWFUL. I seriously miss when Sonya used to manage this store. Everything was perfect and in place.

And the employees were quality employees. I guess the new manager just hires whomever can pass a test. This store has gone down hill so much since it has open. The store manager is rude..and the assistant manger well I have already address that.

The only thing I can say positive about this store is Mary Ratliff. She is a very positive person. She is very helpful.

She is extremely polite. This store is seriously one of the worse in the area!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

Preferred solution: New management! .

I liked: Mary and her great customer service attention.

I didn't like: Everything else about this store.

Comments

The assistant and store manager are not allowed on a register if there are other cashiers in the store