3.2
Layout of Store

Returned 2 large canvas paintings to Dg that were purchased at another DG. Lisa, store manager, was quick to inform me that she doesn't like to sell her customers 'used' products from another store.

I replied I didn't wear it or open it; it's a canvas painting. she said it didn't matter, it was going in the dumpster and entered as damaged. She refunded my money; took out a box cutter and stabbed, cut and shredded the 2 paintings. Then ordered another employee to take it out to the dumpster.

Then she told me to enjoy my weekend. This manager definitely has an evil behavior.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "manager lacks management skills" of dollar general corporation manager. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1209549

Sounds like Lisa ate a lot of paint chips when she was a kid.