8910 Sparta Pike, Watertown, TN 37184, USA
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Said both bathrooms were out of order. The town I live in had a huge yard sale and they just didn't want that many people using their bath rooms.

Absolutely ridiculous.

I'm a local and this is ***. I won't ever buy anything from here again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Bathroom Facility.

Comments

I don't blame them. You all come use those bathrooms and leave them so nasty.

I would've told you they were broken too. I use to work at Dollar General and the customers that shop at DG aren't clean and are very careless to these bathrooms. Not to mention how many people come there sick and use the restrooms and now get me and my team sick. And Dollar General only has a small group of employees.

So yea, use the bathroom at that yard sale in which you were shopping at. And believe me.... Dollar General won't miss your money.

Everyone shops there. Keyword "everyone"

Wow. So you’re going to clean their bathrooms afterwards?!

Yeah. Thought so. Rent a port a potty. It’s not on them to provide you and whatever function you’re having a public toilet.

I’m sure they’ll miss the business of a person that expects such crap. You are a ridiculous person.

to Ralphus #1390931

Your an idiot. I was shopping in there and my 6 year old daughter had to use the bathroom.

You are obviously to stupid to read something and understand it.

But you like most people these days think it's ok to tell dumb ads lies and not be called out on it. Maybe you should get a job cleaning their bathrooms instead of sitting in your mom's basement trolling the internet.

to Anonymous #1397121

I don't know why people try and use they're children to get ahead in life. Either way, go use a different restroom. Funny how your story is changing all of a sudden.

to Ralphus #1397118

I don't why people try and use they're children to get ahead in life. Either way, go use a different restroom. Funny how your story is changing all of a sudden.