Carthage, NC, USA

I had an employee be very rude to me about coupon usages.She then started to slam my items down into the bag.

I asked her why she was so angry with me and she said her personal business isn't got nothing to do with me. I said well you shouldn't treat people any kind of way you need to leave it at home. She then sent me a nasty disturbing Facebook message later that night after she looked me up on facebook. She told me that she would fight me when she sees me on the street and how when she sees my husband since I pissed her off she would tell him that I cheat on him!

She also told me where I lived and who I lived with which was scary. I called corporate and the lady still has her job. I even emailed the message. Now keep in mind she is not my friend on any of My Social Media sights.

How she found me I don't know and its very scary. I called the store manager and she said she will get it all straightened out and that she wanted me to continue to shop there. So I continied to go on about my way and shop and tried to shop in peace. She still refused my service and would call me hateful things as I walked in the store.

Saturday while I was in the store she called the Police on me and told another customer she was going to do it because she hated me because I coupon.

She hates couponer.I was so humiliated and the managers or the district managers never called me back after I filed another complaint.

Ease of Use
Layout of Store
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Farmington, Connecticut, United States #1340766

If any of what you say is true, why haven't you gone to the police?

Sounds like ur just making *** up ***, but seriously get over yourself and get a life