2.1
Layout of Store

purchased a couple items from DG and a propane tank exchange. Went outside with mgr and waited in rain for about 20 min while she tried to open propane gates and couldn't do so.

Had me go back in for refund. I purchased on a debit card so asked for cash back so I could go get propane somewhere else. Mgr said it had to go back on card but could take 14 days to credit. I refused.

I needed the money to purchase now and I had already paid so I asked if she could please do cash back. She started huffing/puffing throwing papers behind the counter and saying I was going to get her fired. I said the refund wasn't going to get her fired , her attitude was. She said "*** you ***" I was completely taken off guard.

I was completely civilized, calm and polite. Then she started screaming and I apologized if she was having a bad day but don't take it out on me she just told me to *** off. finally after I got my cash back I asked for my original receipt back because I did purchase other items and she said I couldn't have it back. I asked for a copy then.

she said no. It was sitting on the counter so I went to grab it and she snatched it out of my hands. Unbelievable.

To be treated this way because they sold me something they couldn't give me and to ask for a receipt of my purchased merchandise. Grand Rapids Dollar General horrible service mgr Shelly

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Products.