620 Western Blvd, Tarboro, NC 27886, USA

The female working around 5:30 pm inappropriately addressed numerous customers at that location store several times “hello baby “, she clearly wasn’t not at home , to address people in such a manner- Not hello welcome to dollar general , – Dollar General of Tarboro North Carolina , She , rung up items with an over ring . Once I checked the cashier slip the prices didn’t match the item price of a few items on the store rack .

I brought it to the attention of the cashier she went to the back along with me and hollered to the store worker take all those signs down these prices have gone up . The items of the over ring were the chicken 7.95 rang up but the list price on shelf was 5.95 next when we proceeded back to the counter she said well I can not cash out the items for a cash return unless I have the card. I have had the same problem before but another cashier returned the items no problem and I did and exchange and just purchased some items with the difference . It was a big inconvenience with this female , nor did she say well I am sorry Miss , that we have the wrong prices listed or computer error and she actly like it was an inconvenience to her more so than the customer while she show boated .

I just kept quiet because I knew that I was going to report the encounter and I didn’t want to be un professional .

When I got home I recounted the items price and their was an over ring of roughly 18.00 were the scan was a double . Even though I clearly don’t have to go to that location but I felt the need to report it so that this experience could be addressed with young girls that age on the matter

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Just shop at a different store from now on and this will give you more time to learn how to type sentences in the English language that can be understood by persons with an education.