Livonia,New York
1.6
Layout of Store

It is DIRTY Dirty Dirty Inside and out What a mess and everybody who lives in this town has to look at this. Horrible place and I cannot believe that people are still supporting this store by shopping there.

We deserve better! When it first opened it was beautiful then just declined to the toilet bowl it is now. I want it gone and many of the other residents I have talked to want it gone too. If you run a business you should have some responsibility to make it a pleasant respectable business.

Dollar General FAILS It seems you are more concerned with cutting costs by hiring low payed employees who cannot possibly successfully run a clean well run business than in having a business that you can be proud of. I know you can't be proud of the stores I have been in.

At least the employees at my local store have all their teeth= that is the only good thing I can think of to say about it.

Reason of review: ALL of the ABOVE.

I didn't like: Management, Filthy store.

Comments

You poor baby, so the store doesn't look the way you want it to. I would be willing to bet the MANY people you say you have talked to, don't include the whole town.

A lot of the mess you are referring to is caused by customers. Do you ever toss things on the ground or on the floor? If not, you must be perfect. If the store wasn't there you would be whining about it being gone.

If you were to run a business I would like to see you hire the type of employees you think General Dollar should hire for minimum wage or just slightly more.

If they paid the employees more the prices would be higher and then you would whine about that too. I have a hunch you are one of those people that isn't happy, no matter once.