2.5
Layout of Store

I purchased a 2-pack of DG Office invisible tape. This was a big mistake.

This stuff is horrible. It's snowing here so I have time on my hand and I want to make sure no one else purchases this junk they are calling invisible tape. It sticks so badly that you can't get it off the roll. Then you can't find the end of the tape to start it again.

Whomever purchased this junk should be fired. I would never purchase any other office products from Dollar General.

Then, I went on their website to review the product and the website doesn't work properly. I've had a spinning wheel for 10 minutes now.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of awful product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "horrible product" of dg office invisible tape and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5. Dollar General Corporation needs to "quit selling this product" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dg office invisible tape in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments