on january 6th i went to my local dollar general store to get some juice. cranberry.

the manager julian martinez approached me and began a conversation. i reached up to get the juice and he grabbed my left nipple and pinched it. he always flirts not only with me but with alot of women in our small community some even minors. when i contacted district manager same day and told her i slapped her manager and just left the cheif of police and filed criminal charges against her manager.

she rushed over to store and claimed no video. no proof, he still is working there and im outraged. other women i have spoke with said he did the same piched behinds of minors. another girl a minor said he was allowing her to steal.

caught her and said its ok i dont care. i have been calling regularly daily complaining why??? is no one calling me back especially now that there is more women coming forward.. please email me if you have shopped at the dollar general in Nixon texas and have been sexually abused physically or verbally.

this guy is a predator. he must be stopped before a child is hurt...

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 18, 2011.

Comments