Irvington,Kentucky

On4/8/15, my husband and I stopped by the Dollar General Store in Irvington, Ky. OMG!

The store was totally "in the floor". You could not go down most of the aisles for the large stocking carts blocking the aisles. The aisles we could go down, the shelves were empty. The store was filthy.

There was 1 cashier in the store, very polite, named Jennifer. A man with black hair came out of the office, did not offer to pick stock up off the floor or to help the cashier. There were 6 customers in line.

A Regional Manager needs to schedule a surprise visit to this store without the District Manager's knowledge. This store is a disgrace to the community.....HELP!

I didn't like: Store was a hot mess.

Comments

Grow up! Six people in line isn't too many.

When do you propose the store do their restocking? Maybe you would prefer for them to hire special employees to work all night doing that so that they would have to raise their prices. I have never been in any store that has things in the aisles, waiting to be put on the shelves that I couldn't get around and I use those electric carts that some stores have for customers to use. If I can get around the stuff in the aisles on one of them, you should be able to do so on your own feet.

What exactly do you mean the store was "in the floor?" I hope there was a floor. It really sounds like you have a lot of growing up to do.

It couldn't have been too bad being your waited for about five days to do your complaining.