I went into the Dollar General today on 3109 Yanceyville St, Greensboro, NC 27405 and the MANAGER FRED is very rude and disrespectful. He talk to his employees any kind of way in front of customers.

They are humans not animals. He is VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and I don't see how they made him a manager. This is not the first time I have seen him do this. I go to that store a lot & I have seen him even talk rude to customers.

TODAY will be the last day I EVER go to that Dollar General. Some people don't know how to treat people when they have a higher authority over people. Its just not right or fair I believe EVERYONE should be treated the same and fairly. It seems like he always have a nasty attitude every time I go in that store when he is there.

His employees are very NICE and RESPECTFUL every time I go in there. Not to mention he smells like he has been dipped in BEER every time I'm in there. Sometimes the smell be unbearable. He needs to be investigated and someone needs to tell him that he needs to RESPECT his employees and customers like they/we do him.

I think its time for a NEW & IMPROVED MANAGER.

I will not stop until something is done about this... THE WORST MANAGER I SEEN BY FAR.

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

I liked: Customer service and staff.

I didn't like: Management.

Comments

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #915011

I am a customer also I work next door from Dollar General and my husband went to check on his application and he told him that he was not hiring any men at the moment and if he had no type of experience then he could not use him. I am very disgusted with this.

It almost brought tears to my eyes that a manager would discriminate against a man that is a hard worker and willing to work.

I will never shop there again and I hope something is done about this because it is not right.

I believe you He (FRED) is a rude person I have had my run in with him he need to be FIRED he is not MANAGER material. The DM need to step in or I will go over her head as well point blank.. Fed up customer