Hillsboro, Texas
1.6

I had a very bad experience with your store today. I found a Swiffer marked with a red price break sticker for 4.15.

when I took it to the register to pay for it Brian took the red sticker off and rang it up for 18.00. I asked about it and he told me it was the wrong price and that someone must have been playing around. I wanted the 4.15 price which was marked on the product and was told that he could not reduce the price. I was told that they do not put those stickers on items, but how do you explain the many others throughout the store.

I asked for the manager and Brian told me he was the manager. I asked for the district manager and was told he could not give me that name or number, but he would pass along information. He was very rude to me and acted like I didn't matter. sarcastic speaking and rude employees seem to fill this store.

They always stand around talking or are outside smoking. The store is a mess and no one will help you find anything. I am very disappointed in my experience today. It makes me never want to go back in there.

There is a family dollar next door and a dollar tree down the road. I will probably take my business there in the future. My name is Lesia DeVore and I live at 703 E. Walnut St.

Hillsboro,TX 76645.

My phone number is 254-582-3355 and my e-mail is lesia78@att.net. thank you for your time.

lesiadevore wrote the review because of pricing issue at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation swiffer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments