2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My mother and I shop at Dollar General probably three times a week or more the store in Dillsburg Pennsylvania is the absolute worst Dollar General I have ever been in it the the aisles are always full with great big hearts of merchandise merchandise is just strewn everywhere there's open bags of food laying everywhere you can't even get in half the time they don't even have the merchandise that's for sale and then we talked about the cashiers and the people that work there talk about rude and ignorant and downright nasty all they do is sit and carry on with each other and touch each other I'm about sick of it and we are about to not shop in the store anymore they don't want to help you if they're nasty they get mad when you ask them if you could excuse to get in to buy something and nasty at the counter they don't want to honor your coupon and I just about had enough of it today and my mother spent $25 and that's what the cashier said and they didn't give us the $5 off it is Saturday I have had enough if you'd like to speak to us you can contact us at me at thank you very much you need to do something or your company is going down the tubes thank you and I know you don't care because you're Almighty dollar is more important to you but the almighty dollar will not count when you lose your another store

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Ralphus
Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States #1245525

Punctuation is your friend. Look into it.