Yesterday when I went to the Dollar General store in Bartlett, Tx.

I got several things, they had VS shampoo (12 FL OZ) 40% off when I got to the register it rang up to regular price, well I went & showed the cashier & she was real nice about the whole situation, when the manager cane to the register after going to check the price she said no its the bigger shampoo that's 40% off I said that impossible I just seen the sign right on the small bottle.

The cashier agreed with me, the manager Britney switch the sign. She went ahead & gave me a 10% discount but not the whole 40% Smh at her. What kind of people do you guys hire? This isn't the first time I've had a problem with this manager, I guess she just doesn't like me.

But because of her attitude & personality you will loose customers.She is also very rude to my mother. Dollar General Store #09979

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation vidal sassoon shampoo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments