2.8
Layout of Store

Went into Dollar General in Denton, Tx off of Elm st on 11/27/15. I was looking for tinsel for my xmas tree.

Found some which the price sticker said $1. I grabbed 4. Went to register & the tinsel rang up for $3 each. I let the clerk know it said it was on sale for $1.

She then told me that was yesterdays price & I wouldn't be getting it for that. I told her that's what your price tag says & I expect it to be honored. I even asked her to walk back with me to confirm what I saw. She said *** no I'm tired.

I asked for the store manager & she stated that's me Latoya or Latonia. I said how am I expected to buy something if the pricing is not even correct? She could care less so I mentioned that maybe she change the sale prices to what they should reflect. She told me that she could give a *** so I left my merchandise on the cabinet & left.

She was very rude, spoke poorly, & was wearing house shoes. I left & went to Family Dollar where I spent a tiny bit more money but I did not have some rude unprofessional person speaking ghetto to me because she could give a *** less about herself or the company.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of tinsel from Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments