After bringing my product into dollar general, jones maltsberger I was told by Pearl to price boxes on shelf and fix "wrong price" tags on bags of my product, though they were correct, I agreed and told her I was sorry, after pricing the first few boxes of every product I brought in I placed them on shelf, and when it came time to leave, Pearl dug through the shelf and yelled across the front of the store how I had done it all wrong and don't even know the prices of my own product, she then called me ***, in front of other customers and shouted at me to get out of her store. Very unprofessional and very rude. As a vendor servicing 45+ DG's a week I find this employee by far the most difficult to interact with.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation store atmosphere for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments