The store in Greenwood, LA still had Blue Bell icr cream on the shelves in spite of the nation wide recall. I informed the last at the registersince she had no idea about the recall.she gave me and two other people a dumb look and told "us oh well I don't like ice cream anyway".

if I hadn't already paid for my itemsI would have dropped them and walked out of the store.just thought you ought to know a person at one of the stores is not representing your company very well.she could have simply said I'll take care of that or I'll tell my manager but instead she gave some lame comment and went on about her business.

This took place at 8:00 p.m. on the 21st of April, 2015. I didn't get the young ladies name but I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to figure out who it was.

please feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions. Thank you for your time and your concern.......Todd Matthews (423) 298-6945/ tvm70@yahoo.com

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 21, 2015.

Comments

Todd, being you saw fit to include your phone number on a public website, you will probably get all kinds of weird phone calls. This isn't the web site for Dollar General. You are on a general complaint site.