Today i was at the store in pine lakes fla on st. Rd .east44, when i had went to cash out .

i had picked up potatoe chips that i thought was on sale i asked the clerk she said yes , but at the end of my sale the price did not come off she then called this guy chris to the checkout where he tolded me that was not the right chips so i said then you need to go check the shelf where i picked them up from he did then came back to me and started to argue with me he then closed me out so i could not get my stuff then procited to tell me to get out off the store .

i was so in barest at this point i cust him out . i feel that this should have been handled a little better by your employies

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general corporation staff. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments

Ralphus

Cust. lmao Sad.

And read.

Learn to type and spell ***