I went into your church hill tn store this morning to get drinks. I go to check out and lady was doing something at the cigarette case.

After standing there for few mins she turns around walks to counter I was standing at throws something away then goes back to cigarettes. She seen me standing there and chose to ignore me. After about 5mins I left everything on counter and walked out. This is not first time I have had problems at this store.

The workers are always rude. I haven't went into that store in months because of rude and hateful workers. I thought I would give it 1 more try. I will never step foot in that store again.

I would rather go out of my way to go to family dollar than go in the dollar general in church hill tn. The customer service is is horrible!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments