I have been a good customer for over two years at the dollar General in san antonio tx. On austin highway .

I go there almost everyday whether it's for milk , hygiene , a gift or just to pick a toy out for my kids. In the past three to four weeks I have been treated like trash. I am now forced to drive all the way to heb n take my business there . Because I am constantly being embarrassed by two employees one being an manager and another a cashier.

I am not sure why they have chose me as a target but it has been humiliating, frustrating and so much more . They are treating me as if me n my 5 n 6 year olds are going n there to steal r something . I have been followed around so badly my children noticed. I have heard them saying in front of everyone for the employee to watch us.

They have been extremely rude to me . They have rolled there eyes at me , when I went to check out.I have been talked to very rude when I go to register . I've been followed out store. Then they made a big deal in front of customers because I set n item down in another area n they demanded I tell them why n where ,so they can put it back , but it was asked n a rude way n they tried to speak to me like a child, when I finally got upset n just got ready to leave I could hear her talking to a customer about me n laughing.

It's ridiculous because millions of people do the same thing ever day n it's not turned into a big deal.

It's so upsetting because I have never never done anything wrong. I have always been polite n do my shopping

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments