Pea Ridge, West Virginia
Resolved
Layout of Store

I shop at the one in barboursville WV off central avenue. I was just in there and a very important item was lost while I was there.

Part of my wedding ring set. This is something that I've had for years and was given to me by my husband. It was lost in the dollar general store @ the register. I went back neither the cashier or the Store manager acted like they gave a ***, they did not take my name or number in case someone turned it in(I don't think that is likely) I think either an employee or a customer that was waiting there picked it up.

I will never ever shop at this dollar general again. It's not about the momentary value with this item it's the sentimental value to me. I've had it for 5+years and never took it off. These employees should be let go.

This is the worst customer service I've ever dealt with and I should know because I worked in retail too and I would never treat a customer like they did me.

Will never shop here again. I will just go to family dollar or stick to Walmart and Kmart.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). ziggyA is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments