Dollar General Store # 12313 43 W Montgomery X Rds SPC Savannah, GA 31406-3412 (912) 920-4300

Complaint: employee rudness.

I came to this store to get my supplies around 6:30 pm, a black male employee was working, my wife and I bought some DGH NAPROXEN for $ 3.00 370030168880-100 ct. When we got home, the Naproxen was not in the bag, I returned and a black lady was their and i told her the 6:28 pm employee failed to give us our goods, Dollar General charged me money but no product, the lady went to his counter and there it was, A new Dollar General game. If you buy here you have to make three trips for 1 product. My wife and I won't shop here any more. I don't like the stink or the trash in corner before door.

Signed James Engle # 102 10014 White Bluff Rd. Savannah, GA 31406

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments