Dollar General Corporation Staff Review from Mars Hill, North Carolina
This is a store in Neodesha , Ks really sad!!! MGR and employees buy coupon inserts themselves and let the insert seller and themselves you them fragulent. Your corporation has so many issues why are these stores not monitored better.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Dollar General Corporation Staff
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation.The tile was laid the wrong way and the tile was laid unevenly. ..."
- "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..."
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."