4.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

This is a store in Neodesha , Ks really sad!!! MGR and employees buy coupon inserts themselves and let the insert seller and themselves you them fragulent. Your corporation has so many issues why are these stores not monitored better.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dollar general corporation staff from Dollar General Corporation and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Dollar General Corporation - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from Cherokee, Alabama Dollar General Corporation "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Wrongfully accused Dollar General Corporation "So I was shopping at the dollar general on Wilson rd near Wible rd. I was near the refrigerators by the milk and there was an associate changing signs for..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Customer Care Review Dollar General Corporation "I was in the piqua store i was in there maybe 2 mins and i was in there grabbed my phone out of my coat pocket and was hollered at..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Rotten corn  Clover Valley Dollar General Corporation "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more