5.0

I have a complaint on a worker at the dollar general on grand in ponca city Oklahoma.There is a girl named Bridgett who works there and I guess she is rude to me and acts like I am *** beneath her feet. Well my daughter also works there and I asked Bridgett when she came to work and she said to me idk it isn't my day to watch your f___ing kid and I don't think she should talk to anyone like that cause I am still a customer and I go in that store every day almost and I don't need treated like that. She could've just said I can't tell u that info instead of being a rude *** tryen to impress sumone

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation dollar general corporation staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments