3.0

I don't know who has taking over the Morgan Ave store at dollar general but you need to tell that lady to be nice to her employees and customers I won't be back there again. By the way where did the one that ran it go?

She was every nice and always made me laugh. I've asked the tall lady with black hair she won't say. And then she gives you a dirty look and goes out front gets on her phone and smokes a cigarette. While people are in the store yelling because they need help finding something and nobody else is there and she's on her phone smoking cigarette.

Please bring back the one that makes us laugh or tell us where she went so we can go there???

PLEASE! !!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general corporation staff. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments