Southern California district manager Renee Dixon has taken it apon herself to personally destroy an entire district and the character of it's employees. I do not understand when or how it ever became wrong to ask questions and build your career.

I guess Renee believes she is not responsible to teach and train her employees or to be there to help and support. Not only that but she has hired incapable store managers to run her store whom also enjoy the luxury of verbally beating down their employees. Everyone is sick and tired of Renee and her inability to follow her responsibilities.

We all think the fast track with her did not work and it's time to try someone who knows how to manage properly. Thank you

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general corporation staff. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments

lilwoman89246
#1120042

I'm very sorry your going through this im having issues with my manager Saturday night I was puking at work and I missed the bathroom and the trash can I had customers walking out because I couldn't get to the register and my cashier was on break nothing I could do I called my manager told her I was puking she told told me to go grab a blanket of the shelf and go lay in the office! I call my dm daily but I haven't called her about this one because I'm still sick and to weak to fight about it!

But last night I was expected to come in and lay in the office as well! I like my job but I dislike my manager!

I told her it's all on camera if she don't believe me! She don't care I could never treat someone that way!