Today I was driving to work at the hospital on 12-26-2015. This Dollar General truck driver turned left into the dollar general in Holly Pond Alabama right in front of me causing my car to slide sideways to avoid hitting him.

Then he proceeded to flip me the bird and yell obscenities ! This trucker has no regard for human life and is a poor excuse for a human being! Corporate needs to fire him as a reputable place would with such behavior .

But as long as people continue to behave in this manner they will feel it is ok. I work at the hospital and hear stories of such but have never had experience with a first class *** like that!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dollar general corporation staff from Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments