The Lake Oconee (Putnam county) DG started out great. Great customer service, always clean, etc.

BUT, the last few times I have been there the store was so nasty. I could not even push my buggy down most isles because of the junk in the isle. The shelves were also nearly wiped out. I asked the lady at the counter to help me find food coloring and she just told me and isle.

I never found the food coloring, because she was too busy complaining to another employee about how she is doing someone else's job. I have given this DG many chances, and I have finally given up.

I go to publix for everything now.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general corporation sanitary conditions. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments