5.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I recently visited the local Dollar General in Boston , KY ,I was in shock as I tried to maneuver through the store, it was dirty, not stocked , things everywhere. I loved shopping at this store when I did home care nursing a year ago.

I am not sure what happened but a District Manager needs to do an unannounced walk through. Very disappointed.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1209548

District Managers show up unannounced once a month. Believe me, he/she knows exactly what's going on in there.

The problem is, that everyone from the cashier up to the district manager is so overworked, they can't keep up.

It's sad, really. They put all the blame on the peons and never rethink their policies.