4.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I stopped at dollar general on my way home from work to pick up items i needed before going home.The temperature was a -5 outside and to my surprise the store was very cold the poor cashiers were wearing there coats inside store.

I Mentioned to cashier about it beening very cold inside store and she told me that there heater was broke and the manager could not seem to get anyone in there to fix it. She said they have been without heat for 5 days.its a shame that dollar general would let their workers work under these conditions.someone needs to step up to the plate and do something about this.

My heart go's out to these workers for having to work there.This dollar general is in chatsworth Il .

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Cleveland, Texas, United States #1258912

Some of us like working In the cold and btw also some have medical conditions where the store has to be kept cold cuz if it isn't kept cold dg would get sued.

Perrysburg, Ohio, United States #1258719

Please...did you get your stuff snowflake?