2.6
Ease of Use

Store13860 in broken arrow ok cant keep shelves stocked and is so cluttered you can hardly get cart down isle.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Saint Albans, West Virginia, United States #1266581

Samantha Eggleton of Saint Albans is a manager who's been stealing goods from your store with her family and selling them online and on the streets.Even though employees doesn't get paid much.

It doesn't give then the right to thief. Especially a manager . Several people and employees know. She has threatened customers and employees both not to come back if they told.

She's admitted she's stolen $5,000 worth of goods in three years she's worked there. She's got a Facebook . You can see what she looks like. Alot of customers in Saint Albans has seen her and complained.

She is stealing items.When will she be fired and jailed?

Dollar General Corporation - Sanitary Conditions Review from Brentwood, Tennessee Dollar General Corporation "Very dirty store. Cant walk through isles. Feel sorry for handicap people. Store in Section Alabama is so dirty and workers are always outside smoking i will never go back..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Store conditions deteriorating Dollar General Corporation "What has happened to our LaBelle, Fl 'Dollar General Marketplace' store?! It opened to a great deal of fanfare two+ years ago, and proved to be a clean, well stocked,..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Bushnell, IL Dollar General is unorganized, filthy, a safety hazard, not handicap accessible, and many  more issues. Dollar General Corporation "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Hairy clump Dollar General Corporation " When I opened a can of Clover Valley cream of mushroom soup to add to my dish I noticed a dark clump with hair fibers attached to it. ..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more