Winfield, West Virginia
4.5

I went to the Dollar General store in Huntington, WV located on Fifth Avenue at 26th st. I went on Thursday evening at 8:45 by my car clock and 8:48 on the bank clock located next door.

The store outside sign and love gets were on but the door locked. I pulled on the door and was ignored by the person at the checkout. I sat in my car and at 8:55 they let a woman out and again ignored my presence. Plainly stated on the door was a closing time of 9:00 pm.

I understand wanting to go home and being tired but this was very BAD customer service to a loyal customer who shops your store every day. This leaves a bad taste in my mouth toward Dollar General and you may have lost a very good customer. By the way, all I wanted was a couple cans of cat food.

A very quick transaction, hope a few extra minutes of staying open was worth it. Thanks for listening.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments