2.4
Layout of Store

I am a frequent patron of the Dollar General in Itta Bena, Ms. I went there and attempted to purchase two cases of 18 Margeurita drinks.

I had been waiting in line 10 minutes, asked several people if anyone was clerking in the store, and walked to look for someone before they came to the checkout area. After getting there I informed the young man that I had been waiting for 10 minutes and he didn't apologize for the delay, he only stood there with a grin on his face and asked for my ID. I informed him that I didn't have it, he asked again. I took my shades off and told him no son.

I am a fifty year old woman. Old enough to be his parent. He just stood there with nothing else to say. We looked at each other for a few seconds and I pushed the drinks to him and told him how great the customer service is.

He seem as though he was being sardonic because I told him that I had been waiting for someone to come to the cash register. That was his get back moment. Good for him. I've seen this same person and others sale alcohol beverages to patrons of the store and never ask for ID.

There are several stores I can go and make my purchase, but I try to keep my money in the community and the store is convienent. He as a store employee and the Dollar General Company need to understand is that $16 or $17 plus tax walked out the door and the merchandise didn't move from the shelf and another good customer is gone and spreading the word in the community.

This person wrote the review margarita drink from Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments