3.9
Layout of Store

I went to Dollar General in Pageland, SC and the line was halfway the length of the store. The store manager was chit chatting in the front of the store instead of opening another register.

I asked if I could use the bathroom and was told they didn't have a bathroom. I can't believe a national chain like Dollar General is so petty they can't let customers spending their hard-earned money to use the bathroom. I dedicated in my clothes before I could leave and get to another bathroom.

I had had a buggy full of stuff. Needless to say I won't be back in that store again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments