5.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

The manager named Michelle at dollar store in ft Gibson Oklahoma is a rude and very unpleasant as well as unprofessional. Every time my husband and I are in there she goes out if her way to be rude.

We asked for something one day and she told us to leave her store. My husband's family is upstanding members if the community. The cussing at us and the language she uses and in front of our kid is enough. We spend a lot of money in that store but will not step foot in the store again because if her.

And we will be tell everyone we know. That person has no people skills and has no right being a manager.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general corporation manager. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments