The young employees are rude they never say thank you or have a nice day. In 6/24/2015 I went to the store in Hobart Indiana there was so many carts and boxes everywhere you couldn't get your buggey through.

The staff there including the so called manager are so disrexeptful the casher this young man was screaming for help due to he had no 5's when one of the other employees came to give him change. He kept saying. This frickkng place. This frickkng job the manager came and she was laughing thinking this is funny.

Not funny to me that I'm spending my money at a store that I have to listen to a young man using inappropriate language in front of customers and children. I'm going to stop trying to save money.

And take my business back to wal mart where I get smiling faces. This establishment needs to start over and hire respectful employees.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

De Smet, South Dakota, United States #995038

Just who do you think you are to be so judgmental? The Bible does say "judge not, lest ye be judged." There is no law that says cashiers have to say thank you or have a nice day.

Myself, I don't figure perfect stranger care whether or not you have nice day. You didn't have to listen to the language the young man was using, you could learn to tune things that you don't like or aren't supposed to be hearing out. I taught myself to do that when I was really young.

I have shopped in a lot of stores that have things piled in the aisles waiting to be stocked, but I have always been able to figure out how to get around in the stores, and when I shop I use those electric carts that are there for customers to use. I live off $700 a month and don't set foot in any dollar stores, because I have better things to do with my time.