2.0

I was treated so rudely last night by an employee at store #1238. First when I got to checkout I had left my return at register.

I bought lots of things 8-25-15 at 19:33. The lady did not do exchange. She said I had no receipt. I did have receipt.

The checker said I would have to wait for refund because lady was on break. I finally after 15 min went outside and told the girl I was ready and she said she could not help me because I did not have receipt. I said who said that I have one. So she had to give it to me FINALLY!

She started gripping in front of customers that she was on break. Well sorry to inconvenience you. Nit only that the checker in front of everyone said my check would not go through. I have written checks there for years.

I know you hear that all the time but my check is perfectly good. I can prove it and will if need be. I was terribly embarrassed. I called Heather the manager this morning.

She could not have cared less. I have a print of my checking balance I am going to show her that today. I told Heather everything that happened. I am really upset.

I liked shopping there because it isn't huge and I can maneuver because I need a knee replacement. I was very upset and said I would not come back. I had called the store in SOUTH side if town Highway 53 that girl was so sweet she said anytime call and she would shop for because I am in so much pain. That is very kind.

I told Heather this and she said have a good day real fast and hung up on me. I know that customers can be a pain. I worked in public all my life. Last ten years at a grocery store.

I am disabled because of arthritis. Anyway, totally horrible experience. The thing that upsets me most is not one single soul there gives a ***. It's bad when manager and employees act ugly.

I never in all the world expected Heather to be rude this morning. I am very hurt and embarrassed. The convenience of that store will be missed. Truly Truly needs to be checked on.

The attire is a mess and always out of lots if things. Thank you for your time.

Cindi Ezell. ezell.cindi@gmail.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general corporation manager. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments