2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

The Dollar General store on Highway 7 in North Vernon Indiana is a complete joke. Today while I was shopping the store manager was talking about her employees in a foul manner I could not believe what this woman was saying it astonished myself and my friend!

I have noticed a high turn over in employees in this store and for the life of me I could not understand why, well today opened my eyes as to why this is. The store manager is a foul mouthed person who enjoys gossip and deceitfulness.

I feel so bad for her employees. Whoever is in charge of this location needs to fire this woman ASAP!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general corporation manager. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments