Plaquemine, Louisiana
4.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

i was falsely arrested on Sunday September 11, 2016, in front of family, friends, neighbors and cuutomers, how deeply embrassing was that. Manager of store called police after she remove items from me and then actually put them in my puse asked me to zip purse, i refused.She did not give me a chance to pay, my aunt asked can she pay .

The manager refused both of us. The items were hair shampoo, and cream. Manager actually took my purse from me and held it until officer came and arrested me, then gave purse to him. I do not know what she had actually put in it.

Talk about being PISSED, that a fairly nice way of getting the message cross. YES!, Please contact me

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments

ransom
#1220089

It sounds like you got caught steeling and then wanted to pay so you could get out of it. That's what thieves usually do.

Ralphus
to ransom Clinton Township, Michigan, United States #1228370

Right. They should probably take responsibilty for their poor life choices instead of trying to look like a victim.

PS, OP... not a DG website.

They do not read this. This is just a place where idiots go and complain about *** *** and other people laugh at said stupidity .