Your store manager at the Charlestown Rd. New Albany, IN location (his name is Albert) is a rude, belligerent ***!

I've called and complained about this horrible man 3 times to corporate now. If something doesn't get done this time I have a friend who works for our local news station who'd love to do a little piece on Dollar General (this location would make a good backdrop for the segment) and its customer service.

strawberryjammers wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I had a rude cashier that refused to help me go to the other counter with all my stuff, she cashed out all other customers and still did not acknowledge me. I finally mentioned how rude I felt she was she did apologize however there smart remark at the end when I said I would complain she felt I should as nothing g would happen ....I live in Northern California and this is a new store chain...shocking